General Category > General Discussion

Is this possibly the most boring Forum any where!

(1/5) > >>

GSouthee:
My god this is Forum is so lacking in input from members and non-members it may qualify for the most boring Forum out there.

Is this were a horse it would be put down.

G

Jam2:
Sadly you are incorrect, the Bentley Drivers Club forum has even less activity.

Shamea2:
I was enthusiastic (with my Brookland Mk2), but have given up.

Big col:
Well G at least you are trying to stir a little interest so 10 out of 10 for effort.
I am getting on slowly with the assembly of the 16/66 but it is slow and so that doesn’t make for interesting reports.
At least the wiring is done and tested. It’s just a pity that it will all have to come of again at the end of the season for it to be tidied and harnessing.

Flyinghorse:
Inactive maybe but boring when something does come up not so sure! I could bore people to death with tales of my  Volvo brakes,Ride on mower starter motor, Freelander 2 rear drum handbrake adjuster issues  or log splitter hydraulic leaks but that may be deemed boring.

I suppose it suggests covers are on, trickle chargers running and not many people spanner-ing their AC. My tow cars are in storage offsite unfortunately (I have no garage)  but I did buy some taps on ebay to fit the overdrive inhibit switch to my Bristol 400 once I can get it.

Graham

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version