Author Topic: 212 Colour  (Read 2812 times)

mattwithers

• View Profile
212 Colour
« on: March 29, 2020, 09:17:22 »
Hi,
I bought TAZ 212 last year & am currently working on it, no hurry !! It needs a bits of paint touching up, Please can someone help with the paint code ?
I can't get to the engine at the moment as it's on a ramp but the vin is SA9AC2120YAO17529 with engine no CRSL009529
Thanks,
Matt.

bobbylangley

• View Profile
Re: 212 Colour
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 19:40:45 »
have you tried Rodney Thomas (CRS Registrar) or Constant Wagner (Post 2000 AC Cars Registrar)?

Flyinghorse

• View Profile
Re: 212 Colour
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 10:53:27 »
Matt-one of the issues I think is AC would paint any colour the original customer wanted.
However I was looking thru my paperwork and I found a one page vehicle specific inspection report for my CRS  where they run thru a check list and at the top is paint colour , followed by paint code.

Have you checked thru all your paperwork to see if you have this sheet?

I dont know if the factory kept copies of the originals,

Its got a few other torque figure settings ie steeing wheel nut  50lbs.ft,Steering UJ 21lbs/ft ,top wishbone inner fixing kitx 4 -180lbs/ft, a question on ford adjustable steering column, or rover steering column fitted, key numbers, cobra imobiliser/alarm data.

Incidentally on the CRS/SC212 body as its carbon fibre the weave often shows thru at certain angles (I assume this is not the touchup you refer to?

Regards,
Graham