Author Topic: PVT wiring  (Read 1697 times)

Big col

• View Profile
PVT wiring
« on: March 11, 2020, 20:47:35 »
Hello PVTers. I am about to rewire my 16/66 and was wondering if any advise could be passed on if members have tackled this before.
My cars Regulator has been updated from an FJR 50 to a CJR 3. If any relevant information is known of regarding such a change can be passed on then it may help me see through the fog a little easier.
Thank you in advance for any information forwarded.

Colin
I might be rough but I’m slow as well.

Robin A Woolmer

• View Profile
Re: PVT wiring
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 10:11:16 »
Col
AutoSparks Near Nottingham supply wiring harnesses for these cars, you might contact them for assistance.

Robin

Big col

• View Profile
Re: PVT wiring
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 22:34:28 »
Hello Robin,

I have dealt with Autosparks previously with my Daimler Darts (a proper sports car). And been happy.
So yes I bought a loom from them a couple of years ago and I have only come round to unpacking it and assessing it now. I soon realised that it was not as easy and straight forward as my past experiences. I have been in touch with them and they are willing to work with me to get it right in the hope that, short term I benefit but in the long run they can improve the supply to other P.V.T. customers. The plan is for me to use the loom supplied and adapt it as needed then return it to them to re-wrap it.
It will be a bit before I can get round to completing the task but will keep folk informed as and when it’s done. Who knows it may even get a write up ACtion.

Colin

I might be rough but I’m slow as well.