Author Topic: MK IV for sale  (Read 2396 times)

ANF289

• View Profile
MK IV for sale
« on: January 14, 2009, 19:12:41 »
At Autosport - http://www.autosportdesigns.com/Sales/Salesphotos.aspx?ID=1636

Looks like AK1215:

1987 AC COBRA MK IV

--Red with Tan leather interior and Tan carpeting, 15,000 miles from new, Supercharged 302 cu. in. engine (400 HP) and 5-speed-T5 transmission.

As with all AC MK IV’s the body is all aluminum built on the original AC Cobra bucks. This example is exceptional throughout with all documentation from new including original sales receipt.

This Cobra MK IV was previously sold by Autosport Designs to a long time client (Previously one of my personal cars). Since purchased in February 2006, this Cobra has received the following modifications and servicing to bring to absolute concour standards throughout: Supercharger fitted (addition 100 HP), Completely refurbish Connolly leather interior and carpeting, Headrests removed, New tonneau cover, All exterior AC emblems installed, Bonnet hood scoop supplied and installed, Exterior completely wet sanded for show and New stereo unit with I-pod capability. It has been serviced when and where needed to keep in its current exceptional condition.

This AC comes complete with convertible top, full tonneau, owner’s manual, knock-off hammer and original jack. This is a proper aluminum AC Cobra with a wonderful provenance and must be considered one of the best of its kind.  Oh yes and recently I received an e-mail from his wife who stated that I forgot to add.."You forgot to say, previously owned by a nut!"

$88,500.00