Author Topic: R & T November 1959 (page 78)  (Read 6946 times)

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
R & T November 1959 (page 78)
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2009, 23:49:19 »
Antoine

Thank you for the two page report of the First Race Meeting held at Westwood on 26th July 1959, Where James Parsons won his Class and came second in Race 5. Much appreciated.

I have been invited to attend "Westwood 50" Anniversary on July 17th ,18th & 19th 2009.  Just too expensive too ship BEX333 back to USA for the three day event.  For more details www.westwood50.org

Trying to get a advert in the official Commemorative program requesting photos, copy programs, race results etc of Jim Parsons racing BEX333 ( USA number plate ARZ913).

Hopefully many of those who actually competed in the Northwest Sports Car Racing scene during 1950s and 1960s might  respond in a positive way and not only confirm the racing history of My Ace BEX333, but that of many other Aces that competed at both clubman level and SCCA.

Could be a bonus for many a Current ACE owner/ custodian and the ACOC Ace registers.

Antoine...... Thank you once again for supplying yet another piece of the "BEX333 Historic Jigsaw"  One day, I might just have the complete picture.

Keith