Author Topic: SAAC Registry AC MKIV and variations of...  (Read 238 times)

1985 CCX

• View Profile
SAAC Registry AC MKIV and variations of...
« on: September 11, 2019, 00:30:22 »
Fellow owners

Looks like I will be helping/aiding with the AC portion of the SAAC registry.
Hope to get some support from this website as I think tracking our cars are important.
Before sending information to me I will be adding a registry sheet to this forum.
Trying to keep it easy and also informational as it is all part of the process and good for our individual cars.

Registry adds value
Registry adds to the history
Registry adds records of each owner
I’ll post Registry form very soon then you can send your favorite picture and car history via email. I will add appropriate email address upon adding form!

Hey, it’s fun.
I thank you for your support before hand.
Jeff
« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 00:43:44 by 1985 CCX »
Jeff Gagnon
AC MKIV #1085 and CSX2375r

westcott

• View Profile
Re: SAAC Registry AC MKIV and variations of...
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 11:16:18 »
The SAAC registries actually are not showing any MK IV (or related) section because the SAAC decided just to have period 60s cars in.

So as I understood from former infos, distributed by Ned and the SAAC, all other later cars (like MK IVs) will not have a registry at all inside the SAAC.

Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler!

1985 CCX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 14:23:09 »
Correct, they have broken out the cars separately Mustangs GT350, MKII, MKIII, GT40's etc.....

They have asked me to keep track of MKIV, they gave me the form which Ill attach best I can

Think there is a drive to simplify the process, not totally sure.  The MKII book is out and the GT350 book is out.  Soft cover and easily printed thus cheaper to make and keep current.

Assume similar over time for the rest ?? Cannot make a registry if there is no information after the last book came out.  Worse case we can make our own as long as there is interest and a desire. 

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 14:25:53 by 1985 CCX »
Jeff Gagnon

westcott

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 15:45:41 »
OK then, let's start a registry for the MK IV again. Is there some better form existing, like the pic but as a pdf?

I will check my old mails to see what I sent in the past to the former SAAC registrar for MK IVs.
Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler!

1985 CCX

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 15:54:29 »
I planned to modify the form a bit making it a word doc, that way its easy for all to digitally edit so I can read...
Jeff Gagnon