Author Topic: 2019 International  (Read 4226 times)

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
2019 International
« on: July 31, 2019, 09:49:17 »
Thanks to all those who made the 2019 International such an outstanding success.  Nearly 60 ACs attended from Vintage to CRS and most took the opportunity to ascend Shelsley Walsh.  There will be a review in the September ACtion.

MkIV Lux

• View Profile
Re: 2019 International
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 10:27:55 »
Many thanks to Sarah & Malcolm Thorne and Michael Billingham and partner for having been our wonderful hosts of this exciting event.

Many thanks to all others who helped with the organization.

Having extended our stay in the UK to include Silverstone Classic, my niece Sylvie and I got home on Sunday evening our head full of warmhearted memories of happy motoring in a faultlessly working AC Cobra, together with the lovely folks who make up that particular spirit of the ACOC.

Constant
(all photos credit to Peter de Rousset-Hall)

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 20:43:21 »
Michael Billingham,  Malcolm & Sarah Thorne

Thank you for organising a truly fantastic ACOC 70th Anniverasry Rally...………….  You did us PROUD !

Great Venue, Brilliant Itinerary,  Good Food, Great Company and Weather to match   ;)...………. What more could  you want.   ??

A Great Team result...…. BLOODY WELL DONE .

Keith

« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 20:46:16 by AC Ace Bristol »

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2019, 10:15:40 »
Morning all.

Geoff Robinson and his colleague Erika were retained by the MAC to take photographs of our cars at Shelsley both in the Paddock and at Bottom Ess. These are for publication in their next monthly magazine 'MAC News'.

Geoff has posted his photographs on line. They include photos of all cars that were at Shelsley and are excellent. They are available for purchase on line at what seem very reasonable prices.

The link to Geoff's site is:-  https://6655440.tifmember.com/v/photos/96993xbc

BE 422

TTM

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2019, 10:55:16 »
Good morning,

Wonderful pictures, thanks for sharing.

I wish I had been able to make it but I suppose it will take me a couple of decades before my car is worth being shown around at such an event - all the cars there looked better than new!

bobbylangley

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 19:59:39 »
Who cares? Better to come with your car and enjoy yourself than worrying about the condition.