Author Topic: AC Owners Club - Annual Sprint  (Read 14343 times)

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
AC Owners Club - Annual Sprint
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 09:33:17 »
Well done, John, especially in that awful weather.  I can't imagine what it must have been like in an open car, or as a marshall!  I had five layers on and was just the right side of shivering.

cobham cobra

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 10:16:17 »
Well done John.
   In spite of the weather we had a good time and everyone we spoke with was enjoying the day.
   Thank you for all your hard work.
   John & Dee.

Ian Rogers

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 18:53:37 »
Well done on your first event John. Not even brass monkeys could deter the ACOC. When I found you to say hello you had a queue of eager entrants so I sought shelter instead.
   I have to admit to arriving in a tin-top so hats off to all those hardy souls who arrived in their open ACs

quote:
Originally posted by hawk289

Aaron,

Not bad, in the end 57 people set times, had some very nice emails. It was very busy, I hope next year is better weather. Can I take this moment to thank all the helpers, and the Goodwood team who did an excellent job. Also all the drivers behaved them selfs.

John

aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 20:19:25 »
quote:
Originally posted by hawk289

Aaron,

Not bad, in the end 57 people set times, had some very nice emails. It was very busy, I hope next year is better weather. Can I take this moment to thank all the helpers, and the Goodwood team who did an excellent job. Also all the drivers behaved them selfs.

John

John,

If you need any help with what we spoke about on saturday,please get in tuoch

hawk289

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 21:26:26 »
Many thanks for all the kind words and support at the event. The important thing is the event is a team effort. It was only successful due to everyone involved. I have had a lot of emails which praise the club and say "it is still the best sprint". Can I also thank every driver for being so sensible at the event.

Lets hope next year will be better, just writing the Action article now for Terry.

John