Author Topic: Hampton Court September 6-7 2019  (Read 2525 times)

shep

• View Profile
Hampton Court September 6-7 2019
« on: February 19, 2019, 09:16:09 »
Dear Members we have received an invitation to join the annual Classic Car Event at Hampton Court. I am looking for someone who would be prepared to coordinate our group, and anyone else who would like to attend. Please can you send me a private message, or to my email address which is listed in ACtion or on the main ACOC Website.

Don't worry, we are not being asked to join the Coucours, just to display our cars on either Saturday, Sunday, or both.

Dear Mr Shepherd,

The Concours of Elegance would like to extend an invitation to the AC Owners Club to participate at this year’s event.

Hampton Court Palace will be the wonderful setting for the Concours which takes place from 6-8 September 2019.

Now in its 8th year the event was recognised at the recent Historic Motoring Awards as the ‘Motoring Event of the Year’.

A Concours of 60 cars has been the trademark of the event since 2012, in honour of Her Majesty The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee celebrations. And once again 60 of the world’s rarest cars will be invited to take part.

As in previous years the following options are available to the Club:

Car Club Displays
We would be delighted to welcome AC Owners Club Members to display their cars in The Great Fountain Gardens of Hampton Court Palace on either Saturday 7th or Sunday 8th September. Members cars will need to be parked in position by 9.30am and remain in place until 6.00pm. There will be a small cost per car of £25 (which includes admission for the Driver) and any passengers/guests will be offered discount admission tickets for £25 (reduced from £40). Places are strictly limited and we would ask the Club to give an early indication of numbers.

shep

• View Profile
Re: Hampton Court September 6-7 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 21:21:29 »
Speaking to Ian Bullen-Bell at the Dinner Dance, he kindly offered to co-ordinate a display of AC cars at Hampton Court on Sept 6-7th 2019. Any AC owners who would like to take part on either or both days, please let Ian or me know so your name goes on the list, as we already have 3 interested ACOC Members. Many thanks, Andy.