Author Topic: Unknown Ace  (Read 13702 times)

aaron

• View Profile
Unknown Ace
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2008, 16:45:21 »
You must excuse my L*nguage,the brandy is taking affect !!.....[:D]

aaron

• View Profile
Unknown Ace
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2008, 16:47:41 »
As this forum is so dull...............Im off to cook my sunday dinner.....[:p]

cobham cobra

• View Profile
Unknown Ace
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2008, 19:07:47 »
quote:
Originally posted by jbottini

It is not 42, I have it on good authority ( a calif guy whose name starts with E) that is relly 37.

Go on Jim say it again I think he missed it [:D]
   I'm sure the 3 and the 7 aren't in the correct order and it's not how they would have looked back in the '60s.
   Think I'll make a coffee and sit this one out and see how it goes.

BTW The Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything has a numeric solution in Douglas Adams' series The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. In the story, a "simple answer" to The Ultimate Question is requested from the computer Deep Thought—specially built for this purpose. It takes Deep Thought 7½ million years to compute and check the answer which turns out to be 42. Unfortunately, The Ultimate Question itself had long been forgotten.

A shorter answer is 42 which is the sum total of the dots on a pair of dice thereby showing that life is random and a game of chance.

nikbj68

• View Profile
Unknown Ace
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2008, 20:00:15 »
Thing is....
   Are you talking
   'Original'

'Real'

...or Replica H2G2?

(Or any of the 5 books in the trilogy...for that matter)? [;)]
   Anyway...I believe Antoine`s first post to be sponsored by

[:o)]

TLegate

• View Profile
Unknown Ace
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2008, 12:10:52 »
Ah John, don't explain it, make people work for the answer..!!!! But maybe that's why god invented Wikipedia, purely to make people ever lazier. But there's nothing like a little mystery and intrigue to make people wondering what I'm rambling on about. I felt my answer highly appropriate as a timely response to Tony Prune's even odder postings.

Thanks for the piccies Nik and I also hope Aaron is now sober and a LOT more chilled out..... :-)  Take your lead from Marvin

cobham cobra

• View Profile
Unknown Ace
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2008, 16:38:03 »
Hi Trevor,
   I don't know, a brain the size of a planet and all you do is talk about cars.
   BTW I saw a certain blue Cobra at Thunder Road the other day and I convinced "Big Al" that your car would look much better in black so he's sprayed one side of your car to see if you like it - hope you don't mind ?
   [:D][:D]
   Ford Perfect.

TLegate

• View Profile
Unknown Ace
« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2008, 17:15:45 »
Nice one son.....very nearly was black so I'm a happy bunny, cheers (you're paying for that of course....??)

Ford the Popular Prefect