Author Topic: 1986 AC MKIV for sale  (Read 2176 times)

AK1131

• View Profile
1986 AC MKIV for sale
« on: September 20, 2018, 19:09:07 »
 AC MKIV (AK1131). I am the second owner. The car has approximately 3840 original miles. Runs and drives like a new car. It is powered by a modified 302. Mods include 8 Stack Fuel Injection that looks like a set of Webers but with better performance, dependability and fuel economy, aluminum heads, performance cam, headers, updated ignition, billet pulley system. I have every piece of paper associated with the car including the original dealer window sticker, original Bill of Sale to the first owner that traded a Ferrari 246 Dino even for the Cobra, hand written dealer to manufacturer order sheet, MSO, manufacturer to dealer invoice, dealer odometer reading, owner's manual and more. Top, side curtains, tonneau & cover. Knock offs & hex nuts. Moto Lita steering wheel and original leather wheel. The Cobra is white with blue interior and blue stripes with black & red pinstripe which is a rare and desirable color combination. Additional photos available upon request I can assist with delivery.  $125,000, offers considered. You are welcome to have the car inspected.

View the YouTube video: https://youtu.be/l6-n-wxfYSw
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 14:05:43 by AK1131 »