Author Topic: Shere Hill Climb 2nd Sept  (Read 2455 times)

cobham cobra

• View Profile
Shere Hill Climb 2nd Sept
« on: August 02, 2018, 11:47:32 »
We have been asked by the organizers if the club would like to have a reserved space at the event to display our cars. This is for display only (not driving the hill) and would still require the purchase of individual admission tickets for the event.
I will not be going as I am already booked to be at Brooklands for the American Car Day. Is anyone interested in displaying their car at the Hill Climb ?

Please  see below from the organizers.
Thanks - John.

I am hoping to confirm the last few car club displays in the next week or so and wondered if you would like an area reserved for your AC Owners Club. Reserving an area is free of charge and all visitors just need to buy a ticket www.sherehillclimb.co.uk/tickets/.

Since we last spoke we have confirmed a number of additional displays and activities alongside the 170 cars which will be taking on the Hill Climb:
There will be processions by Box Hill Mini Club and Ronart Drivers’ Club, a Harley Davidson display and Mercedes-Benz World Brooklands offering taster sessions for their junior driving experience (£15 for a 15 minute session in a dual control Mercedes with an instructor). There will also be a Silent Pool music tent offering a gin and prosecco bar to accompany music from rock covers band Hog Wild, and a beer tent from Tillingbourne Brewery alongside other car club displays, children’s attractions, trade stands and catering facilities.
In the evening Shere Village Cinema and Surrey Mobile Physio will be running an ‘Italian evening’ showing the original ‘The Italian Job’. Tickets are available now and include pre film nibbles, pizza slices and gelato.
Let me know if you would like a space