Author Topic: 1966 Shelby GT350 Mustang available  (Read 9992 times)

Alan Faulkner-Stevens

• View Profile
1966 Shelby GT350 Mustang available
« on: August 25, 2006, 20:19:15 »
As many Club members know I restore Shelby Mustangs for a living. However, very occasionally I am asked to sell a car for a client in which I have had no input. I am therefore going to place an advert in the Club magazine for this car on behalf of the owner. If any Club member knows of somebody who may be looking for such a car perhaps they could contact me and I can give them details of the vehicle and if it all gets serious put them in touch with the owner.
   Thanks for any help in this matter...Alan Faulkner-Stevens
   [faulknerstevens@btinternet.com]

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2006, 03:14:01 »
Alan I would be interested.

Ron

Alan Faulkner-Stevens

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 08:44:36 »
Ron, please forward me your full e-mail address to my home e-mail and I will send you a detailed description of the car. It is here in England but the description I give you will be accurate!! I have a very good friend in the States, Bill Collins the well respected Shelby expert, who will vouch for me. If you wish to call him I can give you his phone number.
   Alan

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 16:04:57 »
Alan,

Thanks for the description ... when you get time take some pics .. if possible detailed ones ... and some idea of cost.  If this works out I will make a trip to see the car in the UK.  Where are you or where is the car in the UK.

Ron