Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 4368 times)

Skicoach

• View Profile
Introduction
« on: February 24, 2018, 20:58:18 »
Hello Fellow Car Enthusiasts,
  I am 63 years old and am semi retired living in the Northeast US.  I've had a lifelong passion for cars that began when I was young and helped keep the cars running on my dad's used car lot.  My interest has primarily been in vintage BMWs but has now evolved to the love and admiration of a Frua designed vehicles. 
  I am keenly aware of the slim chances of finding exactly what I am looking for but felt this was a good start.  Here goes; LHD, Cabriolet, std transmission, in that order of priority.  If any of you fit that bill or are close, please drop me a message.  I also have, what many would consider, worthy vehicles that I'd consider trading.
  Thank you for your consideration,
Chris

Skicoach

• View Profile
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2018, 17:30:02 »
Hello again,
  Well, my hunt for a Frua 428 continues after the owner of a car I thought would be mine changed his mind and decided not to sell.  I own 5 cars; (2) BMW 1600 GT’s, (2) 1700 GLAS GT’s including a Cabriolet, and a Quail winning BMW 3.0Csl.  As previously noted, I love Frua designed vehicles and would really love to find a nice LHD 428.
  Please contact me if you have or know of one that might be available for sale or trade for any of the above.
Once again Thanks,
Chris

Skicoach

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 21:23:11 »
Come on guys-one of you with a LHD car must be itching for a change:-))). 

shep

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 12:27:14 »
Sorry, but I don't have anything much to add. There is a RHD Convertible which may be coming up for sale, but nothing LHD to my knowledge. Happy hunting! Andy.