Author Topic: AC Ace photos.  (Read 2979 times)

vino

• View Profile
AC Ace photos.
« on: July 06, 2007, 10:39:14 »
Hello all,

I was just wondering if anyone has a website of their restoration process of an AC Ace Bristol or a sequence of photos that they have taken during the restoration.
   I would be gratefull to see anything anyone has.
   Anything can be forwarded to me at sire2000@hotmail.com
   Many thanks,

Vino.

nikbj68

• View Profile
AC Ace photos.
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2007, 12:23:19 »
You should look at the The Brooklands Motor Company`s website, (run by forum member "AC Heritage" here)as there are many restoration & repair photos there, Not just Ace, but Cobra, Aston Martin, vintage aircraft...put the kettle on....be prepared to spend an hour there!

aex125

• View Profile
AC Ace photos.
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2007, 15:55:58 »
Hi vino,
   Here is a link to a web site that shows some of the work I have been doing, but it may not show what you are looking for. The web page was put together for trying to trace history on my car as opposed to documenting the restoration process, but it might help. I have many more pics avaialble, so if you are looking for something in particular, let me know and I'll see if I have a picture.
   Jay
   http://members.impulse.net/~sfm081/index_html/Acerev1History.html

pls01

• View Profile
AC Ace photos.
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2007, 14:41:11 »
Vino
   I just finished a Bristol engine rebuild. I have many pictures of the bottom end, cam timing and top end.  I can't e-mail them due to the size of the files.  I can burn a CD and mail it if it helps

Regards
   Peter Stanwicks

vino

• View Profile
AC Ace photos.
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2007, 23:34:15 »
quote:
Originally posted by pls01

Vino
   I just finished a Bristol engine rebuild. I have many pictures of the bottom end, cam timing and top end.  I can't e-mail them due to the size of the files.  I can burn a CD and mail it if it helps

Regards
   Peter Stanwicks

vino

• View Profile
AC Ace photos.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2007, 23:36:11 »
Hello Peter,

It would be great if you could send me a cd of your engine rebuild. I will send you an e-mail to your personal address giving you my postal details.
   Many thanks,
   Vino.