Author Topic: Info and parts for early Ace  (Read 2855 times)

Will Mahany

• View Profile
Info and parts for early Ace
« on: March 02, 2017, 04:44:17 »
via the Forum I kindly got a copy of a 1955-57 wiring diagram (for Ace with AC engine). I wonder if anyone has a Lucas "electrical equipment and spare parts" data sheet for the AC engined Ace for similar 1955-57 period?  They are usually 2 or 3 double sided pages per car and list all the component types, with pictures and service part numbers. Its not the same as the "Ace Lucas parts list" in the car directory on this site.  Have searched the usual places and not got one yet.

What is the correct Lucas type (and part number?)for the single and double speed wiper motors?

The correct fuel pump for an early Ace?

Need a spare rev counter, prefer 0 to 6k if anyone has one or parts to sell.

Thanks in advance.

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 10:03:10 »
   Will

Visit the members section  using your (password and user name)and then click models ( Ace ).
   I supplied ( Bryan Moseley- Web Master ) the three page Lucas parts listing which he kindly posted in the technical section, not sure if it is under Ace Bristol or AC Ace. But you should find it and you can download copy.

If you have problems I will post you hard copy, please confirm your home address via email.

Cheers

Keith

Will Mahany

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 15:34:13 »
Thanks Keith.  I did look there and have that (document ref CE852/63) but its not the document I was looking for.  I am after a standalone document dedicated only to the AC engined Ace, like one of these (for an AC 16hp saloon in this case) on e-bay:-

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lucas-AC-Electrics-Cars-Equipment-Spare-Parts-1950-CE681-/152293412222?hash=item2375650d7e:g:LGcAAOSw-CpYATC7

PaulAnderson

• Currently getting AE220 in fine order.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2017, 06:56:10 »
Hi Will

I am putting together a Rev Counter for early ACE now for my own project and I have the component parts to build another one.

If you are interested then click on my membership name and drop me an email.

Best wishes.

Paul