AC Owners Club Forum > Ace, Aceca & Greyhound Forum

200 GPD Ace Bristol

<< < (2/4) > >>

James Eastwood:
Many thanks, I will endeavor to find my way over to the Ace Articles Page.

Getting the Roll Hoop made and fitted is probably my longest lead time job, if anyone has any advice on a UK company which may have a pattern for this, it would be extremely helpful!

Thank you, James

BE774:
You could talk to Classic Autos in Hertfordshire, I believe they have race-prepared many Aces. 01923 262994

James Eastwood:
Thanks for help, progress as follows;

1) I have successfully navigated across to the Wiring diagrams, with Bobby Langley's help for the ACOC members area Log On.
   2) Classic Auto were able to help with my Roll Hoop question. I spoke to Nick (Aubrey's son) who shared the name of the company they use for Roll Over bars, whilst also having a useful conversation about hard tops and racing screens etc.. :-) .
   3) No leads on 2nd hand wheels yet.
   4) Car hardware is indeed BSF, I measure some threads - I now have taps and dies on order.
   5) Carb rebuild - I have emailed Gower & Lee - thanks for the name.

Is there a 'how to' guide for attaching pictures to the forum posts?

James Eastwood

I also measured some of the hardware on the car it is indeed BSF, I now have these taps and dies on order.

administrator:
Attaching photos:

1.  Open a free account at photobucket.com
   2.  Upload your photo - you may need to resize it first.  800 x 600 is a good size ("Document Small" in some descriptions).
   3.  Open the photo in your photobucket library and on the right are 4 links.  Click on the bottom one (IMG) and it will flash Copied
   4.  Paste the link into your Forum post where you want the photo to appear
   5.  You don't have to do the next step but if you don't the link as well as the photo will appear.  If you do this you only get the photo: delete the first part of the link which will be something like and the last part .  The link now starts and ends with [img].

We have now established that this Forum software doesn't support the direct attachment of photos.

taffe9:
Hi James, I have a couple of sets of second hand 16'' wheels from various ace/aceca if you are still looking. Email me for further info. Good luck with your project.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version