Author Topic: Ron Thorp Cobra Classic Cars magazine July 2016  (Read 3170 times)

nikbj68

• View Profile
Ron Thorp Cobra Classic Cars magazine July 2016
« on: June 09, 2016, 01:01:49 »
In the July 2106 issue of "ClassicCars" magazine, there's a fantastic article on the life of Ron Thorp's Cobra from delivery as a brand new( used...wink wink[;)])car to the present day, Dad & I met Ron & Ron jr at Goodwood in 2012 and were in awe of Ron's tales of traversing Australia with the Cobra, and seeing him driving his Cobra into the grid holding paddock at the Revival was a truly wonderful moment. [8D][8D][8D]

TLegate

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 10:30:18 »
Really good article - read it in Sainburys yesterday! As you do. Dan Bowden sent me all the pics and info a while back. For my money, one of the best Cobras on the planet - it's lived the life. On the topic of Classic Car mag, be on the lookout for a feature about a certain Cobra V8-powered AC Aceca which should be appearing in the next issue. Maybe.

nikbj68

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 00:53:01 »
quote:
Originally posted by TLegate:...On the topic of Classic Car mag, be on the lookout for a feature about a certain Cobra V8-powered AC Aceca which should be appearing in the next issue. Maybe.

Maybe? Definitely! [8D]