Author Topic: track day sept 27 th 07  (Read 9239 times)

nathan

• View Profile
track day sept 27 th 07
« on: May 15, 2007, 22:33:04 »
Calling all AC owners please find below the whys and where fores out linned by Mr Darwin  for the track day raised at the AGM .

Mr Darwin has reserved us 10 places intially for this event .

If you want to give it a go or have any queries please dont hesitate to contact me .

Regards Nathan Berrisford

The splendid Jonathan Palmer has again given us the discount for a September day at Snetterton, so we are booked for Thursday 27th September. Once again, Henry and Jan Barczynski of Gigawave will be supporting the event.

My plan is a repeat of 28th March 2007 - ideally to include the dry weather.

So 40 cars total, with 16 on track at a time. £170 for the whole day, £100 for the half day. 105dBs.

We shall raise funds for the same two charities, EACH children’s hospices and Combat Stress.

See www.each.org.uk and www.combatstress.org.uk

Accommodation on Wednesday 26th September.

I have pencilled in the whole of the Sherbourne House hotel in Attleborough which we used in March (5 doubles, two twins and a single); I have also booked the Pump Court B&B in Buckenham.

See www.sherbourne-house.co.uk or 01953 454363; www.pump-court.co.uk or 01953 861039. You will need to make your own bookings (and payments); tell them you are involved with the track day.