Author Topic: ACOC at Masters Brands 29th May.  (Read 2499 times)

shep

• View Profile
ACOC at Masters Brands 29th May.
« on: February 09, 2016, 23:29:48 »
From: Tania Baker [mailto:tania@mastershistoricracing.com]
   Sent: 08 February 2016 12:19
   To: John Norris
   Subject: Masters Historic Festival 2016

Hi John

After the success of last year, we are delighted to announce that we are once again inviting car clubs to The Masters Historic Festival at Brands Hatch on Sunday 29th May.

The Masters Historic Festival at Brands Hatch keeps on growing. Not only does it feature some of the best historic racing in Europe, it takes place on a wonderful circuit. For 2016, racing will take place on the Saturday and Sunday on the Grand Prix circuit, with a Masters Allcomers race on the Indy Circuit on the Monday.

The Brands Hatch GP circuit is largely unchanged from its heyday of the 1980s and makes it the perfect setting for historic racing cars. Formula One cars always make a stunning sight, as do the ground-shaking sports cars in the FIA Masters Historic Sports Car Championship and there’s more: new for this year is the first in a series of three-hour races catering for Pre-66 GT and Touring Cars, while the CanAm 50 Interserie Challenge Revival offers a chance for the leviathans of a golden age to go racing once more as the CanAm class starts its 50th anniversary celebrations. Add in the Masters 70s Celebration being promoted to racing on the GP circuit for this year and there is a wealth of action to attract you.

Each club will be entitled to a maximum of 30 tickets, therefore space for 30 cars, please note that any passengers will need to a purchase a ticket. All clubs will be located in the same area as last year,
   so if you are interested in taking space for your club, or need any further information, please let me know.

Kind regards
   Tania

Any interest from ACOC Members for our own space? If there is sufficient interest we can reserve space. Andy Shepherd.

GSouthee

• Climate warming bring it on, save heating.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2016, 09:21:49 »
Hi Andy I would be interested as will be going anyway.

Cheers  Gary
A car is only original once, but, you can modify it as many times as you like.

My car my rules.

GSouthee

• Climate warming bring it on, save heating.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 09:28:34 »
Hi Andy

Is there much take up on this or is there just a general lack of enthusiasm on the part of members.

Cheers  Gary
A car is only original once, but, you can modify it as many times as you like.

My car my rules.