Author Topic: AC auto jumble in Feb  (Read 3069 times)

GSouthee

• Climate warming bring it on, save heating.
    • View Profile
AC auto jumble in Feb
« on: January 21, 2016, 09:37:10 »
Hi I have seen in the last Action that there is an auto jumble in Feb and was just wondering what sort of bits and bobs are available at the auto jumble for AC 2 litres. Not sure what the Thames Ditton spares thingy is or was, as fairly new to Ac ownership.

Cheers for any info.

Gary
A car is only original once, but, you can modify it as many times as you like.

My car my rules.

Karl Smith

• View Profile
AC auto jumble in Feb
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2016, 21:44:01 »
Like Gary I am new to the task of AC 2 litre saloon restoration, I acquired a miscellany of car and parts. These comprise chassis and most of the body of 1949 car L1123 plus axles (rear is Moss), rear wings (and spats), ally scuttle, bonnet, steering box etc from LX841 that was sadly scrapped by my source.

I need a petrol tank, RHS windscreen panel and photos showing the interior, especially the dash area.

I'm interested in exchanging what I have for the parts I'm seeking; any offers? These parts are in Lincolnshire.

Karl

albionjim

• View Profile
AC auto jumble in Feb
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 19:23:42 »
Hi Karl,
   Try Richard Hudson. He breaks AC 2litres. I am sure he will be able to help. His number is 01757618467 and he is at Drax near jct 36 on the M62.
   I am seeking a good front over rider. I am not bothered about the condition of the chrome as long as the over rider is not damaged or corroded.

Jim.

PPJ834

• View Profile
AC auto jumble in Feb
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 11:09:05 »
Hello Jim.
    I have got quite a bit of chrome left over from my body restoration including a set of over riders. If send me a mail to anthonyjwaites@gmail.com  I'll send you pictures.  Tony.