Author Topic: Julie Lessiter 22/08/1964 - 18/02 2015  (Read 8017 times)

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
Julie Lessiter 22/08/1964 - 18/02 2015
« on: February 25, 2015, 00:31:21 »
   <b><font size="5">Julie Lessiter 22/08/1964  -  18/02/2015</font id="size5"></b>
   It is with great sorrow that I have to announce that <b>Julie Lessiter</b> lost her fight against Cancer and passed away peacefully at 19.00hrs on Wednesday 18th February.
   The footprints Julie leaves in my heart, and the lives of family and Friends are too deep to ever fade, Wonderful Memories will live on and on..[:)]

Julie will be greatly missed by many.

A natural burial will take place this "Saturday 28th February" and will be a closed family affair.
   I will arrange a get together for Friends and Work colleagues  to celebrate Julies Life and pay respects <b>Time , Date and Venue to be announced  </b>..[;)]

As many of our Friends are all together  at the ACOC Awards / Dinner & Dance this Saturday 28th February, I propose to have a minutes Ovation/Celebration and
   raise a glass to Wish Julie all the best on her new journey.

I take this opportunity to  personally thank all those who have sent cards, emails. text and made phone calls of condolence.
   Received from Friends / ACOC members in UK, France, Germany, Holland, Luxembourg  and USA.  a great cosmopolitan group indeed.

<b>Keith and Family</b>.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 11:03:39 by AC Ace Bristol »

nikbj68

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2015, 08:17:53 »
Julie has been in our thoughts for so long now, battling with dignity and courage, but above all she was the definition of 'joie de vivre', and was there for Sue & myself at a time of need; and we will miss her.
   How appropriate to Clap, Cheer, Celebrate and raise a glass to the best memories, with a 'thank you' for having been a part of our lives...Sue & I will, wherever we are.

nikbj68

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 19:58:41 »
A couple of photos courtesy of John Spencer & Peter De Rousset-Hall:

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2015, 00:37:57 »
   Julie Lessiter 22/08/1964  -  18/02/2015
   " A Gathering of Friends "  Sunday 29th March. .

Julie's Burial took place on Saturday 28th February and was attended by close Family.

I have organised " A Gathering of Friends " to celebrate Julie's Life. To take place in a Hotel in Oxfordshire on Sunday 29th March.
   12.30 to 18.00hrs. For drinks and a sit down buffet.
   I'm in the process of compiling a e-mail listing of Julies Friends / ACOC Friends and work colleagues, (Not 100% sure if I have everyone listed ?)
   In the meantime anyone wishing to attend and celebrate Julie's Life, can you please contact me on 07889 298226 or e mail me on:
   Keith.lessiter@faac.co.uk .

Where upon I can confirm the venue and ensure I have laid on adequate catering and seating.

Dress Code:-  Smart, Casual and Colourful

No Flowers, Julie would have preferred Donations to MacMillan Cancer Support. (hopefully I can set up a gift aid in Julie's Name).....
   Last but not least I wish to compile a Slide show of Julie with Friends, please feel free to email any pictures you have which capture certain memorable
   moments for inclusion, for us all too share and enjoy.

I look forward to hearing from you and seeing you on Sunday 29th March, Hopefully weather is kind and a good show of ACs fill the car park...[;)]

Safe Journey.

Keith and Family   [:)]..[:)]..[:)]

nikbj68

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 18:23:39 »
Photo courtesy of Peter again(Click photo for some more):

Could anyone who is planning to attend(or definitely can`t make it) but has not RSVP`d please contact Keith to confirm, so that he can ensure everyone is catered for. Thanks.

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2015, 20:43:00 »

MacMillan Cancer Support

Looking forward to seeing all those who have replied to their invite to:-

"The Gathering of Friends"

Julie would be somewhat flattered and surprised at the response, Truly remarkable, But there again she was such a remarkable and
   special person.

To follow up on Julies wishes I have set up a account for anyone wishing to Donate to MacMillan Cancer Support:-

http://www.justgiving.com/JulieLessiter

I have increased The £1020 Donated by The AC Owners Club from the proceeds of the raffle and the 2 silver key rings  Auctioned at the ACOC Awards,
   Dinner & Dance  last month and created a  MacMillan Account to celebrate the Life of Julie

I take this opportunity to thank each and every one of you for your overwhelming support and messages of condolence, Really appreciated by my Family and I.

Keith and Family

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2015, 19:57:44 »

Julies "Gathering of Friends"

I take this opportunity to thank the 40 plus ACOC members who joined
   some of  Julies work colleagues, Neighbours, my Family and non AC Friends, swelling the number to 85/90.
   Catered for 80 but Seating for only 60, resort to Plan A to use the seating and tables in the courtyard...  which was rained off..[:(]

Thankfully had plan B, To take over some of the tables in the adjacent  large conservatory.....Phew !!
   Somebody ( Jules ) was looking after us..[;)]

Thank you to Peter De Rousset-Hall, John Pollard and other Friends who helped compile and run a  Tribute slide show at either end of the Barn.....[;)]
   Appreciated by all.

Not many knew Julie had a 600cc Yamaha  Motor Bike, flew in a Tiger Moth and Micro-lite, Enjoyed Interior design and loved  Astronomy..... hidden talents..[?]

John and Sue Spencer Personalised Julies Eulogy ( Original version should appear in the next issue of ACtion)..... and presented it in their interpretation
   come Shakespearing style ......... A Really Big Thank you, You both excelled and exceeded all expectation.   Nomination for a Oscar or two.

You all did Julie Proud. [:)]

A special thank you to those who to date have donated to Julies Justgiving post to MacMillan Cancer Support..[^]..

http://www.justgiving.com/JulieLessiter

Thank you on behalf of :-

Barry, Amy, & Aisling, Craig and Beth and  yours truly.

Keith  
..[:)]

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2015, 01:20:03 »
   Over the past month or so had a few requests from Julies neighbours and work colleagues for a copy of the slide show shown at "Julie's Gathering."

During the ACOC International in Luxembourg met up with many Friends who couldn't make "Julie's Gathering"

In response have created  the following link of random pictures as a tribute to Julie:-

Julie Lessiter`s Album

Please feel free to copy or download a picture or two..[;)]

Enjoy !!

Keith & Family..[:)]