AC Owners Club Forum > 428 Frua Forum

AC badge

<< < (2/7) > >>

shep:
Hi Siegfried, yes I have a box of grilles in my workshop which are owned by the Club. They sell for 30 pounds for a pair, (plus 6 pounds carriage). The Club can take a sterling bank transfer, or process payment via Paypal. If you can tell me which you prefer, we can send a set to you. You can send me a private message if that helps. Best regards, Andy.

siegfried:
Hi Clifford,

I want to bay a (original )replacement front badge If you consider  fabricate a 3d Copy .
   Gr Siegfried

cliffordl:
Seigfried, The badge is with the tool shop. I should have a prototype to check by the end of this month and then will place an order based on requests and whatever the club wants.

J Jones:
quote:Originally posted by shep

Hi Clifford, That is a great idea. I asked Clive Bowyer to have some produced, and he ended up making 3 pre-ordered sets by hand. Even at the price we charged which I think was about £150 each, poor Clive made a loss, and spent hours of soldering and fettling. If you could come up with an economic price and sensible delivery I would guess there is a market for 10+ sets. See what you can find out! Thanks, Andy.

Knock me down for a new front badge if this comes to pass. Just for insurance, in case the need arises.
   Jeff

cliffordl:

New badge made to a very high standard - outer ring is now solid. Inner backing will be enamelled red (but could be done bespoke to match a cars' bodywork).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version