Author Topic: History/Restoration work for AEX125  (Read 2717 times)

aex125

• View Profile
History/Restoration work for AEX125
« on: March 31, 2007, 04:33:35 »
I'm still trying to find out the history of AEX125, and as is said 1 picture is worth a thousand words so I have put together a web page (link below)that shows what I have found out about the car so far as well as showing some of the restoration work that has been going into it. So far I have been able to trace the history to 1982-83, but since I have no other information since it left the factory in '56, so I am left with a 26 year gap. Sorry for the small pics, but I am on dial up so I needed to keep them small. Feel free to let me know if any of you have any suggestions on how to present the info that might be more effective and feel free to pass the link along if you think someone might have info or be interested.

Here is the link
   http://members.impulse.net/~sfm081/index_html/Acerev1History.html

PS I can forward better (ie larger) and more pics to anyone that thinks they may recognize the car, but needs more info.
   Thanks,
   Jay

aex125

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 06:29:59 »
I have been able to trace the info on AEX125 a little further back and am now looking for a strawberry farmer from Camarillo, Cal that may have been passing the car off as a Cobra in the early '70s. My web page has been updated and while I know I am grasping at straws, I am still hoping someone might recognize the info and might be able to provide a lead.
   Thanks,
   Jay

Roy Davies

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 11:25:19 »
Jay.  Have you spoken to David Sanderson about your car?  He may be able to supply more information.  I have his contact details if you need them.  Roy

aex125

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2007, 06:21:53 »
Roy,
   Thanks for the idea! I have the contact info for David, but for some reason did not think to call him. Doh!
   Jay