Author Topic: Missing Website  (Read 2896 times)

Jim A

• View Profile
Missing Website
« on: February 11, 2014, 18:13:05 »
I liked to visit the website "AC Ace and Aceca Pictured"
   http://www.acaceca.de.tl/AC-Ace-and-Aceca.htm

It seems to be gone.  Is there a replacement?  A new address?
   Or are all those great photographs gone forever?

bex316

• View Profile
    • BEX316
Missing Website
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 20:38:14 »
This was done because of concerns about privacy laws and their possible  consequences. I am sure Stephan Pehl still has all pictures that were on it.

Jerry

bex316

• View Profile
    • BEX316
Missing Website
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 20:47:23 »
This was done because of concerns about privacy laws and their possible  consequences. I am sure Stephan Pehl still has all pictures that were on it.

Jerry

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
Missing Website
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 00:07:08 »
   Jim

As Jerry states, Stephan took his web site down as he was concerned with possible infringment of Copyright and lawsuit/s.

Stephan still has all content,  Built up from his research and regular input from Jerry, Tim  and myself plus the odd adition from other club members.  A very well oput together site which was regularly hit by members and enthusiasts world wide,  a great loss to all.[:(]

Are you after pictures of any particular Ace or Aceca..[?]...[?]
   If so please email or post on the Forum and we will try to accomodate, assuming we have data on file and/or if it is held in the relevent register..[;)]

Cheers for Now.

Keith..[:)]

Jim A

• View Profile
Missing Website
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2014, 00:33:47 »
Keith:  I sent you some pics of my Ace several years ago.  I have no problem that they were posted on that website.  It made for a good record of the car.
   I came across some other photos of the car when last I saw it: almost totally destroyed by fire.
   Since it has been brought back to life, including the number plate, I thought those pics should be a part of the record.

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
Missing Website
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2014, 09:47:03 »
   Jim.

Please email me copies and I will forward on to Stephan and Tim Isles the Ace Registrar so both sets of records are updated.[;)]

Hopefully one day Stephan or the ACOC will reserrect the Ace /Aceca  Pictorial reference library.

Cheers

Keith..[:)]