Author Topic: USA AC parts supplier  (Read 2177 times)

AEX542

• View Profile
USA AC parts supplier
« on: December 12, 2013, 19:08:05 »
Greeting and happy holidays everyone,

I have an update on an AC parts supplier in the US for anyone interested.  Jim Feldman of Portland Oregon has recently purchase all of Ron Leonard's AC parts. Ron out in Colorado, still has small parts for Bristol engines and is still selling them, according to Jim.  Jim has been of tremendous help to me to get my Aceca finished, including having an original square bottom windshield shipped to my door in less than 3 days.  He also supplied me with any weatherstripping I've needed, and hasn't failed me yet to source a part.  I am posting this for him at his request because, as he puts it, his dog knows more about the internet than him:)

Also, he did mention he has an Ace in need of a restoration that he is sitting on until he finds someone who wants to buy it then give him direction on what type of restoration they would like him to do to it. I can't remember the year or motor but you can call him to get the details

His phone number
   1-503-706-8250

I will be posting his address for those that prefer snail mail as soon as I am back at my shop and I have it handy.