Author Topic: Ac Ace and Aceca Brookland Pictures  (Read 3068 times)

hawk289

• View Profile
Ac Ace and Aceca Brookland Pictures
« on: December 25, 2013, 11:10:37 »
As promised, started work on the Ace / Aceca Brooklands register update. While kids are playing with new toys got a few minutes to upload some unique pictures. Many Thanks to Rick Muck for sharing.

Also will be posting the re-build of the Aceca Brooklands. Doing a full restore, was going to do a light restore. But then found to many jobs that needed doing, this will allow me to get part list for others together. Anyway, see below. Have a great Xmas!

Late Ace Picture, I have all the late Mark 3 Ace's that got built now in the register

Aceca Brooklands being built (this is my car) only two built and final in chassis form (I have the green and last Aceca). The last Aceca will be built in a few years time.

Last picture of the engine fitted, note same as Mustang engine. Basically most parts are ford mustang. This means a good source of parts

The one which went to auction recently was a prototype which had the front of a Mk3 Ace and the rear from the bucket (which I have in storage). The car was basically an Ace with a stretch. The final three are all correct Aceca Chassis's so one of the rarest Ac's

Rear of Ace, late variant

Suspension