Author Topic: Le Mans Classic 2014  (Read 3832 times)

French Frie

• View Profile
Le Mans Classic 2014
« on: November 04, 2013, 12:49:24 »
Hi all,

LMC 2014 is coming (4,5,6th of July), and booking is now available ! I wonder if there will be an ACOC place, like 2 years ago, and if the tickets can be ordered through the club ?

here's the entry form for Clubs : http://www.lemansclassic.com/userfiles/pdfs/2014/inscriptions/2014LMC-BulletindinscriptionCLUBS_inscriptible.pdf

thanks !

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
Le Mans Classic 2014
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 00:17:48 »

Hi to all ACOC Members...[:)]

Jean Marc Dubost and I have all in hand.

Have already booked 30 Ferry Tickets (Brittany Ferries) to depart from Portsmouth  Thursday  3rd July 2014....22.45 hrs, arrive CAEN 06.45hrs Friday 4th July 2014.
   (car +2 people + cabin)
   Return CAEN  to Portsmouth, depart Monday 7th July 16.30hrs arrive Portsmouth 21.15 hrs.

Please note return can be ammended for those wishing to stay on
   for The ACOC International in France ...  Wednesday night 9th July and return Sunday 13th July mid afternoon.

70 Entry tickets/Paddock Passes and Panorama Grandstand tickets ordered to take advantage of special club rates...[;)]
   Full details to be published in next issue of ACtion:-
    ACOC Le Mans Classic.
    ACOC International 2014.

Please note Priority will be for those travelling in ACs.

Jean Marc is finalising chateau details. ACOC Gala Dinner on Friday Night 4th July Booked (120 places).

ACOC International Dinner and Hotel Booked. (40 Bedrooms )
   Deposits required for LeMans Classic, details to follow.

Individuals participating in International to make their own travel arrangments and reserve Hotel room in advance, Details to follow

Only received Le Mans Classic entry forms from Patrick Peter this afternoon ..

Last but not least, have already received written request from 18 paticipants from the  previous 6 Le Man Classic..[:)]

In the meantime all UK members contact Keith and all  from mainland Europe, USA,Canadian, Australia, S Africa etc to contact Jean Marc Dubost.[;)]

More details to be published in next issue of Action

Cheers for Now

Keith ..[:)]..[:)]

French Frie

• View Profile
Le Mans Classic 2014
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 08:29:50 »
thanks Keith... i'll get in touch with Jean-Marc !

French Frie

• View Profile
Le Mans Classic 2014
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 09:24:24 »
Hello Keith,

I sent an email to you, but got no response... Could you please give me Jean-Marc's address ?

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
Le Mans Classic 2014
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2013, 19:00:10 »
   French Frie..

Sorry for non reply, taken my eye off the ball for past couple of months, Priority ... Julie, Hopefully the past few months of Radiotherapy & Chemotherapy at
   Churchill and 4 x Internal Radiotherapy with professor Peter Hosking at Mount Vernon gives Julie the all clear on December 2nd.[:)]

I will send you Jean Marc Dubost details, However they can be found in the 2013 ACOC Membership book,  reference page 52..[;)]

Full details on The 2014 Le Mans Classic and The 2014 International to be published in December issue of ACtion.

Cheers for Now

Keith..  [:)]
   07889 298226

French Frie

• View Profile
Le Mans Classic 2014
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2013, 22:36:45 »
Hello Keith , no problem, and  my best wishes to your wife !

I should have thought about the membership book (I assume I've got it !) ... I'm still a newbie !