Author Topic: BEX 630  (Read 2515 times)

VR1000

• View Profile
BEX 630
« on: December 19, 2013, 19:26:21 »
Anybody know if BEX630 is still out there? I just located the sales invoice, etc from Jarrard Motors in Pensacola, dated Feb. of 1958.

Thanks.
   Tom.

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
BEX 630
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 23:55:49 »
   Tom

According to the AC Aceca Bristol Register,  Aceca Bristol BEX630 was restored  ( Vineyard Green with Biege interior)by Rex Hargeaves ( Northamptonshre , England)
   and Sold in 2008.

Latest records show it being owned by Mitze [?], and resident in Dusseldorf, Germany.

Please contact the ACOC Aceca Bristol Registrar:- Terry Richards.  e-mail   acecabristol@btinternet.com.
   Who should either confirm Owners details or contact the owner whom  would surely appreciate such a early document relating to his Aceca.
   What a superb Christmas / New years present.

Keith..[:)][:).

bex316

• View Profile
    • BEX316
BEX 630
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2013, 23:45:13 »
Great find. It reminds me of some old documents (but not the sales invoice) regarding another Aceca Bristol BEX652 being offered a few years back. I managed to put the man who kindly offered them in touch with the current owner, also from Germany. She was very grateful.

As my car was also sold new by Jarrard Motors I would love to see how their documents looked like.

Jerry

VR1000

• View Profile
BEX 630
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2013, 21:22:24 »
Thanks for the direction, Keith. I'll contact Terry and see what we find! Also, I'll post a scan of the invoice so Jerry can get a sense of what it looked like.

The car was my parent's back in the day (although painted silver with red interior) and they also had a roadster whose serial number I cannot find...
   Best regards,
   Tom.