AC Owners Club Forum > Ace 'Brooklands' Forum

Brooklands Register

(1/3) > >>

hawk289:
All,

During the year people have been sending me updates, I have two weeks off over Xmas allowing me to complete the register so we can print in the Action after Xmas. Can you please suppply information on your car.

I have decided to document the restore of my Ac Aceca Brooklands and also will document all the changes I'm doing for other owners (will be same as Ace). Remember we have a small number of cars and what has occurred with AC values. I have driven Cobra's, Ace, Aceca, etc. and the handling of the Brooklands is in my view the best.

I plan to complete the last chassis Aceca (No.4 again will document the car) to race standard. So now Bruce has taken over the sprint, I will focus effort on getting the Brooklands more visibility.

John

Nev:
My details are unchanged,  and I am enjoying  driving the Ace, it never fails to turn heads either.

Looking forward to seeing the Aceca progress.

Max Allan:
Don't wish to appear stupid but what info do you want?

hawk289:
Max,

Basically any changes to car, improvements, colour, etc. or even if you have sold it. I keep an eye on the Market but I do miss the odd car.

John

Mark IV:
I have found several pictures from 1999 of the Brooklands works and Aces, Superblowers, the prototype CRS and Acecas under build. I cannot post them as I am not a full member but if someone wants to email me I can send them for posting.

Rick@timemachinesauto.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version