Author Topic: What's New  (Read 29074 times)

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What's New
« on: March 05, 2007, 18:31:53 »
See later posts for latest 'What's New'......

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What's New
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 08:48:57 »
19 May 2022

Public Area:
Small ads updated.
Events and Invitations updated.

Members' Area:
Cobra register updated.

To access the Members' Area, log on from the website Home page with your membership number and surname (unless you have changed these details as requested).
To access the Forum, login from the Forum home page with your own username and password.

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 09:47:03 »
16 June 2022

Public Area:
Small ads updated.

Members' Area:
PVT register updated: Members' Area -> Model Directory -> PVT -> Link at page top

To access the Members' Area, log on from the website Home page with your membership number and surname (unless you have changed these details as requested).
To access the Forum, login from the Forum home page with your own username and password.

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2022, 17:52:58 »
A message from Bertie Gilbart-Smith

The last few months has been an uncharacteristic bumpy ride for the Management and Council of the club, and I feel sure all parties have learnt from this. The ACOC is not unique in having problems, but they can and will be overcome, and I am convinced we will be a stronger and better club as a result.

With David Goose our interim and I hope future Chairman I am confident we have a positive future and with support from the Council I feel sure he will guide us to make the necessary changes that a lot of members feel are required.  These should not be rushed but need to be carefully considered by the Council and with plenty of goodwill, that is within the Club, I am confident the road ahead can be smoothed and allow us all to continue to enjoy, to the full, the cars we own and the club we enjoy.

Kind regards

Bertie Gilbart-Smith                                                                           19 July 2022

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 09:57:49 »
11 August 2022

Public Area:
Small ads updated.

Members' Area:
Club Officers list updated; list of vacancies posted.