Author Topic: What's New  (Read 26219 times)

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What's New
« on: March 05, 2007, 18:31:53 »
See later posts for latest 'What's New'......

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: What's New
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2021, 08:51:44 »
12th May 2021

Public Area:
Small Ads updated
Events and Invitations updated - note AGM date.  The calling notice is in the May ACtion and will be repeated on the Forum.

Members' Area:
Buckland register updated: Members' Area -> Model Directory -> 2 Litre from dropdown -> link at top of page

To access the Members' Area, log on from the website Home page with your membership number and surname (unless you have changed these details as requested).
To access the Forum, login from the Forum home page with your own username and password.

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 09:10:34 »
14th June 2021

Members' Area:
AGM papers and 2021 accounts now available: Members' Area -> Members' home page -> Accounts tab at top of page.  If you have a problem downloading them please let me know and I will email a copy.

The small ads will be updated when I receive the file.

To access the Members' Area, log on from the website Home page with your membership number and surname (unless you have changed these details as requested).
To access the Forum, login from the Forum home page with your own username and password.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 09:59:31 by administrator »

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 08:50:38 »
15th July 2021

Small ads updated.