Author Topic: AC Weller Engine Meeting 20th October 2013  (Read 4895 times)

Robin A Woolmer

• View Profile
AC Weller Engine Meeting 20th October 2013
« on: June 07, 2013, 17:58:21 »
I have now confirmation of the room booking at Gaydon for this date, the room will accommodate up to thirty people so if you wish to attend please let me know as early as possible.
   I will be contacting the last meeting attendees directly as well, don't forget if you are attending to list the topics & be prepared to bring parts for discussion.

Thanks

Robin A Woolmer

Robin A Woolmer

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2013, 12:32:11 »
AC Action is showing the wrong date for the meeting due to my error drafting the notice for Terry, please note it is definitely the 20th October this year not November as shown in the AC Action, I am very sorry for my error so please be good enough to inform those who do not use the Forum.

Robin

Robin A Woolmer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 12:14:19 »
Please do not forget to let me know if you are attending the meeting, also what topics you would like to discuss, I have booked a room which holds thirty people which could be stretched a little if needed, we found this size of group worked fine.
   This is an informal meeting to exchange information regarding the Weller engine, it helps a great deal if you bring parts for discussion, I expect to bring some parts as last year, I hope this is useful to help keep your cars on the road.

Robin

Robin A Woolmer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 21:56:23 »
Just to remind those interested in attending the Weller Engine meeting on the 20th October, this is still on & I would like those attending to let me know, we have room for thirty people but probably can squeeze a few more in if needed, AC Action will have an update as well this month.
   I will bring as much as I can & similar to last year, i would like you to let me have topics you would like discussed, at the moment i plan to discuss the water jacket conversion, David Fletcher-Jones will lead a discussion on setting up the camshaft timing, Ian Mahany will lead a discussion on ignition timing & distributor advance settings. I am hopeful that an Ex ProDrive Engineer will be at the meeting who may be able to advise on performance engineering.
   This is your meeting which is a follow on to the Stewart Wallace meetings & hope he will be able to attend also.

I will see you there.

Robin

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2013, 16:09:32 »
Many thanks to Robin for another well attended and interesting meeting.