Author Topic: COBRA: The Story of an Icon  (Read 12285 times)

nikbj68

• View Profile
COBRA: The Story of an Icon
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 16:47:19 »
quote:
Originally posted by MkIV Lux:
quote:
Originally posted by nikbj68:[....But that would mean having to remove it from it`s hermitically sealed, temperature & humidity controlled display case! [;)]
ACs are made for being driven...not for sitting in museums...books on ACs are made for being read...not for being displayed. happy motoring [;)][;)]

Aarghh. Busted! OK, I`m getting it out now as we speak!

Right. I now know which one is missing! I think it`s worth more than a large beer to leave it at knowing! [8)]

The Jackie Skelton photo of Hawk Cars` 'Executor' should win me a small beer though.
   Plus, the 'Ken Miles' Cobra that Bob Bondurant was driving around at the Revival isn`t in there... [;)]

TLegate

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 20:13:07 »
I decree that Nik wins all the beer and the topic is closed :) Which makes my legal team v happy. As for listing other Cobras that are not in the book, you'd make a good book reviwer for a well-known UK classic car-based mag!

nikbj68

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 23:43:01 »
How very dare you! [:(!]
   I`m too good for that mag! [:0]
   Cheers for the beers... hic![xx(]

aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 29, 2013, 20:11:33 »
quote:
Originally posted by nikbj68

quote:
Originally posted by TLegate:...a small beer if you can spot the replica that I snuck in there...And a larger beer if you can spot the car that is not in the book
But that would mean having to remove it from it`s hermitically sealed, temperature & humidity controlled display case! [;)]

Sort yourself out guys and go and have a beer !!