Author Topic: AC Cobra Chassis Instruction Book on EBay U.S.  (Read 3644 times)

BBK

• View Profile
AC Cobra Chassis Instruction Book on EBay U.S.
« on: May 29, 2013, 19:37:34 »
Below is a link to an EBay auction I just found with only about 8 hours left in the event anyone is interested.  AC Cobra owner's manual Chassis Instruction Book.  Current bid is to $250 as of this writing with 17 bids.  It calls for shipping only to the U.S.A. and U.S. bidders only.  If someone from overseas is interested, I would be willing to bid on it for you in hopes of winning it (there is no "Buy it Now" option).  If there is interest, please advise what your maximum bid for it is and I will go for it and try to get it and then ship it to you if I am the successful bidder.  You can reimburse me via Paypal for the cost of the book and shipping if you win the bid.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140981906058&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNA:US:3160

TLegate

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 20:56:50 »
$250 and reserve not met?!!! What's going on? My copy, with all screws in place, must be worth a King's ransom.....

BBK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2013, 22:59:06 »
The law of supply and demand at work!  [;)]

nikbj68

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2013, 23:25:33 »
Well, if all you want is a MkII Cobra handbook, the ACOC has reprints for £20(inc UK Postage & packing!).
   Trevor, ALL your books are worth a King`s ransom! [;)]

BBK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 16:07:55 »
Was bid up to $405 and remains unsold with the reserve unmet.  21 bids total.  Wow.

TLegate

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2013, 21:07:44 »
Excuse me Mr. Bagshaw - I don't do 'reprints'. The very idea.... :)

I brought mine from the (in)famous Charles Mortimer back "in the day" and he took me for all of £8.0s 0d. At the time, that represented darn near a weeks wage for a self-employed photographer. Happy days.

nikbj68

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2013, 00:11:09 »
The very idea indeed! My 2 statements were totally unrelated, and I never casted nasturtiums on the authenticity of your works!

*Actually, the serialisation of your original Cobra book in the KITCAR/Cobra Magazine might count as a reprint...LOL! [:o)]