Author Topic: Calling all AC's in the West and Bay Area!  (Read 2018 times)

AcecaRacer

• View Profile
Calling all AC's in the West and Bay Area!
« on: May 27, 2013, 01:50:16 »
Fellow AC owners.
   As some of you may know, I am the Chairman of the Hillsborough Concours located here in the San Francisco Bay Area.

We are the longest continually running concours in the world and known for our very high quality field of cars while also having a bit of fun.

The esteemed Jim Feldman will be joining us this year with his magnificent Zagato bodied Ace Bristol.

I would like to see a few more of my brethren enter!

If you would like to join us on July 21st for the concours, please go to www.hillsboroughconcours.org and click on the "Exhibit" button to enter.

FYI - we also have the Tour d'Elegance on Saturday the 20th where we will get together a field of about 70 cars for a nice 40-50 mile drive that will take us to the incredible private car museum of John Mozart followed by a fantastic catered lunch.  A great day out doing what our cars are supposed to do - DRIVE.

By the way - feel free to enter a car other than an AC too!

I hope you will join us

Cheers,
   Rob

BBK

• View Profile
Calling all AC's in the West and Bay Area!
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2013, 22:20:08 »
Rob, also sent you an email. Let me know if you would consider my Mk IV for the show or if you only want Ace, Acecas, Greyhounds for the Concours.   My MK. IV was in the Danville D'Elegance last year and took 2nd in its' class last weekend at the Dixon All British Field Meet. I'm not too far away in the East Bay.  Sent you a couple of pics in my email.