Author Topic: Comparing the Daytona Coupe and Ferrari 250 GTO  (Read 3795 times)

SunDude

• View Profile
Comparing the Daytona Coupe and Ferrari 250 GTO
« on: February 24, 2013, 23:38:08 »
On Feb 23 (Sat), 2013, the Simeone Museum in Philadelphia held a design comparison between the very first Shelby Daytona Coupe (CSX2287) and the Ferrari 250 GTO.

Enjoy the photos, courtesy of the Simeone Foundation Automotive Museum's photostream.

shep

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 15:50:47 »
Wow!!!! Sorry, but for once I'm speechless. Beautiful. I still love Barrie's Le Mans A98.

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 19:37:42 »
Sundude.

Great set of comparison  pictures, Have to say for elegance, finess and proportion the Ferrari has it for me,  But for ATTITUDE and aggression the Daytona wins hands down.[:p]

The real difference is in Values,££ss / $$$.... Why should the 250 GTO be worth so many AC Daytonas [?].

Keith..[:)]

Gus Meyjes

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 18:57:57 »
I'm with Shep!

aaron

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2013, 23:25:48 »
quote:
Originally posted by AC Ace Bristol

Sundude.

Great set of comparison  pictures, Have to say for elegance, finess and proportion the Ferrari has it for me,  But for ATTITUDE and aggression the Daytona wins hands down.[:p]

The real difference is in Values,££ss / $$$.... Why should the 250 GTO be worth so many AC Daytonas [?].

Keith..[:)]

I agree why should the 250 GTO be worth so much more when there were only a few Daytonas built ? But of course there are more than six Daytonas around now, to devalue the cars !![:)][:)][:)][:)]