Author Topic: Motor coche AC 2 litros Saloon 6 cilindros  (Read 11600 times)

cmirandadelolmo

• View Profile
Motor coche AC 2 litros Saloon 6 cilindros
« on: July 23, 2006, 22:12:30 »
Me gustaria saber si conoceis un lugar con estrictas garantias para reparar el motor de mi coche AC de fabricacion en año 1955.
   Tengo el motor despiezado con todas las piezas correctas y necesita una rectificacion completa del motor.
   Si es posible mandarme la dirección del lugar, email ect para que pueda contactar con ellos.
   Espero vuestras sugerencias.
   Verónica

MkIV Lux

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 09:29:31 »
I'm not sure whether the original message is well understood elsewhere.
   The gentleman looks for a complete rebuild (with guaranties) of his 2 liter AC six engine (from a saloon) that he has lying dismantled but complete with all correct pieces.
   He likes to have contact details (phone, e-mail etc) of whomever is in a position to provide such service.

cmirandadelolmo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 22:56:44 »
quote:
Originally posted by MkIV Lux

The gentleman looks for a complete rebuild (with guaranties) of his 2 liter AC six engine (from a saloon) that he has lying dismantled but complete with all correct pieces.
   He likes to have contact details (phone, e-mail etc) of whomever is in a position to provide such service.

cmirandadelolmo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2006, 22:59:17 »
quote:
Originally posted by cmirandadelolmo

quote:
Originally posted by MkIV Lux

Thank you very much.
   That, what you have wroten it´s exactly what I want. Please, If you know somebody who can help me, contact me in my email: cmirandadelolmo@hotmail.com

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 03:34:54 »
Where are you located.

Ron

cmirandadelolmo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2006, 17:55:31 »
I´m in the north of Spain, but I don´t mind to send it to UK if you can help me to contact with the department of the AC cars in UK.
   Thanks Ron

quote:
Originally posted by AK3024

Where are you located.

Ron

Robin A Woolmer

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2007, 11:34:34 »
The best AC Weller 2-litre Engine expert is Brian Taylor in UK, he can re-build your engine for you, his contact details are 'briantaylor4@btconnect.com'

Best Regards

Robin

Roy Davies

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2007, 17:05:16 »
I agree totally with Robin Woolmer about Brian Taylor.  Brian has built a 2 litre engine for me and he definitely knows what he is talking about.  I have said this before but there is a certain person here in the UK advertising his Services in the AC Owners Club who is completely useless.  I know, I was very nearly taken in by him!  Buyer beware.  Anyone advertising a cam sproket with such a large degree of ajustability and not seeing the potential pitfalls of such a design simply beggars belief.