Author Topic: Update on Ac Ace / Aceca Brooklands  (Read 4998 times)

hawk289

• View Profile
Update on Ac Ace / Aceca Brooklands
« on: November 05, 2012, 22:09:36 »
All,

Just to let you know I have been doing quite a bit of research and have new information on Ac Ace Brooklands and the three Aceca Brooklands. I want to send an article soon to Action. But if you can send me updates on ownership, etc. that would be great. I will publish the latest register. Also if you own a South Africa Ace let me know I have some of the factory records for the car as well.

John.

bnwood

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 21:34:41 »
B N Wood still has Brooklands  Ace chassis no. DE 1069 engine no. WF 200009. A quad cam 4.6lt mustang cobra.
   Could this be a South African car?

Nev

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2012, 10:10:49 »
I own DE 1038, with the reg M5 ACE.

AcemanToo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2012, 10:33:45 »
I have Brooklands Ace DE 1034, Reg No: 2874 AC.

quote:
Originally posted by hawk289

All,

Just to let you know I have been doing quite a bit of research and have new information on Ac Ace Brooklands and the three Aceca Brooklands. I want to send an article soon to Action. But if you can send me updates on ownership, etc. that would be great. I will publish the latest register. Also if you own a South Africa Ace let me know I have some of the factory records for the car as well.

John.

hawk289

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2012, 11:11:24 »
B N Wood, Nev and AcemanToo, send me an email with Car ownership details. Yes I have the register now for South African cars as well. john_abel289@hotmail.com

saunthome

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 16:18:58 »
quote:
Originally posted by hawk289

All,

John.

I Have ACE Brooklands DE1063 Reg YYJ 878