Author Topic: Rolling Road Services  (Read 7115 times)

3.8Jaguar

• View Profile
Rolling Road Services
« on: September 27, 2012, 18:39:20 »
Just Back from Stanton Motor Sport having had one of our ACE's having a periodical re tune on Steve's Rolling Road.

We have always had a close and friendly relationship with Steve for many  years, always doing the best we can to help each other out.

I just wanted to say that his Rolling road and Dyno services for a wide range of marques and engine designs is as always excellent.

He is our first choice for such work as his experience and mechanical sympathy suits our needs perfectly.

Book your cars and engines in and am sure you will not be disappointed.

www.bristolengineering.co.uk

nikbj68

• View Profile
Rolling Road Services
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 19:33:38 »
Is this them? Stanton Motorsports, located between Swindon & Newbury, just off the M4?
   Lots of photos of Aces on there!!! Nice.
   What will an hour on the RR cost you there?

shep

• View Profile
Rolling Road Services
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 00:00:58 »
Steve Stanton did my last 3 Bristol Engine rebuilds, which have been excellent. If there have been any glitches when the engine was reunited with my Ace, Steve has been quick to sort them out. Having his rolling road allows him to recreate the problem and cure it there and then. David Emmans has also had his 6 port engine rebuilt by Steve, and it has better torque and top end than ever.
   Steve said he was planning to do special deals for ACOC members for a rolling road check before the November Goodwood Sprint, if anyone is interested. Unofficially the quickest access to his workshop is direct from the M4 Membury Services either East or Westbound. Call Stanton Motorsport for directions. Andy.

Steve Stanton

• View Profile
Rolling Road Services
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 13:59:39 »
Nice to hear the great feed back on our rolling road, thanks guys [:)]
   Look out for the exclusive offer in the latest AC Action magazine!!!
   Steve
   WWW.stantonmotorsports.co.uk