Author Topic: Ace Brooklands parts  (Read 2646 times)

AcemanToo

• View Profile
Ace Brooklands parts
« on: June 10, 2012, 19:16:19 »
Some years ago, there was talk in th ACOC of drawing up a list of the sources of parts for the Ace Brooklands. To my knowledge, this never came to fruition which is obviously a very great pity, especially as some of the source cars are long out of production and the spares are now only available as second-hand or limited new. I'd be most happy to act as collator of parts origins but would be totally dependent on owners contributing whatever snippits of knowledge they have. As our cars number around 50 or so, such a parts compatability list could mean the difference between life or death for their future. So, if you have any info regarding parts and part numbers, source cars etc for the Ace Brooklands, please get in touch! My email is pandbmoynihan@yahoo.co.uk Even the smallest bit of information is going to be useful! Once I have a sufficient list of parts. I am most happy to email my findings to owners on a regular basis - if you could email me your contact details and chassis number, I'll do the rest! Although I appear as AcemanToo, my real name is Patrick Moynihan; I look forward to hearing from you!