Author Topic: ME Factory Build Instructions  (Read 4923 times)

B.P.Bird

• View Profile
ME Factory Build Instructions
« on: May 21, 2012, 11:34:09 »
Whilst delving about for an A.C. part, I'm sure I have somewhere dammit, I came across a set of works build instructions for the ME which I was given years ago. Very useful for the ME community, perhaps these are in circulation already ? In any event they cover chassis and gearbox build up and were issued as an aid memoire to the chaps at Thames Ditton and Twentieth Century Works who were erecting The ME. Rather than entrust them to the post (there are too many pages for a scan) I can bring them down to The International (sorry not going to make the visit to the former A.C. Scotland Works on Tuesday) maybe Brian Moseley could carry them South for circulation?

DGoose

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 14:08:17 »
Hello Barry,

If Bryan isn't attending I would be happy to bring Drawings back with me and take to the next council meeting, I imagine John Spencer would be more happy to add these to the club library.

David

B.P.Bird

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 23:20:00 »
David, that is a good idea - as The Geese are entry numbers 14 and 15 and as Bryan is entry number 27 I will bring the documents down and you can race up The Rest for them.

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 09:58:14 »
Thanks Barrie - they should be a very useful supplement to Trevor Kitney's photographic gearbox assembly guide.

ACOCArch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2012, 02:06:26 »
quote:
Originally posted by administrator

Thanks Barrie - they should be a very useful supplement to Trevor Kitney's photographic gearbox assembly guide.

A plea for a copy for the Archive please to go with all the 3000ME drawings etc that we have.

Many thanks Barrie for unearthing them!