Author Topic: April ACtion  (Read 5919 times)

terry3000me

• View Profile
April ACtion
« on: April 24, 2012, 13:30:32 »
Apologies to you all, the April ACtion was mailed yesterday. I know I can all here you say 'about blooming time too'.

There were several delays, however it's is my fault in the main so again my apology to you all.

Terry

Robin A Woolmer

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 14:29:05 »
Dear Terry
   Can other members assist you in your task, i realise it is a large job for any one person to do.
   We all appreciate your work.
   Robin

MkIV Lux

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2012, 22:30:07 »
don't worry Terry.... we are glad someone is dedicated to do the job! We appreciate it!

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2012, 23:32:31 »
Terry.

We come to expect the April ACtion to be late in order to include pictures of the Various recipients receiving their awards at the ACOC Annual Dinner / Dance.

Keep up the tradition!.  But as your Old School Report often said Could do better.[;)]

Seriously, A job hard filled in any club run by enthusiastic volunteers for enthusiasts, the majority whom enjoy but rarely contribute by organising or even contributing to the Magazine or Forum.

Comparing ACtion of 35/40 years ago to that of today is  like comparing Chalk to Cheese.......ACtion content has moved on in quantity and quality ..... Keep up the good work and may more members both at home and abroad contribute more regularly.[:p]

Keith..[:)]

1984MkIV

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 10:44:32 »
As you know, I am another one to appreciate your excellent job on the magazine, Terry. Go on and - good things need time ... Just a remark to Heiner Schaefer´s Cobra 50 article: The confirmed Coupe isn´t a Cobra Daytona Coupe that will attend the meeting, but one of the one-off Coupes build on a Cobra chassis. Surprise, surprise ... Michael

ACOCArch

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2012, 09:50:22 »
No problem! Keep up the great work.

Chafford

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 21:26:35 »
quote:
Originally posted by 1984MkIV

As you know, I am another one to appreciate your excellent job on the magazine, Terry. Go on and - good things need time ... Just a remark to Heiner Schaefer´s Cobra 50 article: The confirmed Coupe isn´t a Cobra Daytona Coupe that will attend the meeting, but one of the one-off Coupes build on a Cobra chassis. Surprise, surprise ... Michael

On that basis,I'm wondering whether Herr Schaefer would broaden his scope still further and accept MkIVs, Superblowers and CRSs to his event. They're original ACs after all! [;)]

SB7019

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2012, 22:08:16 »
I have a feeling that the Coupe is now planning to be somewhere else.

cobham cobra

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2012, 12:12:32 »
Chafford, I'm not sure that I would want my car to be associated with T-D Cobras.[:D]

Chafford

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2012, 13:07:21 »
quote:
Originally posted by cobham cobra

Chafford, I'm not sure that I would want my car to be associated with T-D Cobras.[:D]

Some say those old '60s boneshakers were built by winos under a bridge - certainly not the case with the Autokraft cars! [;)][;)]

SB7019

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2012, 15:08:32 »
John.  You will not have a choice when we are at Le Mans as the coupe and a MkII will be joining us[:D][:D]

cobham cobra

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2012, 19:33:14 »
I have no problem with cars that look similar to a MkIV, I just would not want to park too close to them.[;)]

Robin A Woolmer

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2012, 12:43:28 »
Terry
   A great Job recovering the AC Action delivery, recieved my May issue this morning,

Well Done

Robin

302EFI

• View Profile
April ACtion
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2012, 13:22:41 »
I got mine delivered yesterday already - in Germany. Thank you Terry.
   Jürgen