Author Topic: All sold.  (Read 4955 times)

Tracey

• View Profile
All sold.
« on: March 24, 2012, 07:05:45 »
The AC Ace Brooklands with a non working roof mentioned by my sister Alison, is for sale.
   I have photos. Condition of bodywork is poor but it's running with MOT to Sept 2012 and Tax March 2012.
   There are a lot of spares to go aswell.
   Full set of wheels, bonnet for South African model,front bumper,some lights and more I can't remember.
   We would like the whole lot taken away,please get in touch.
   tctilley at hotmail.co.uk
   Regards,
   Tracey.

Tracey

• View Profile
All sold.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2012, 09:42:37 »
http://www.flickr.com/photos/59959523@N07/sets/72157629291101486/

41,000 miles. Private plate. M5 ACE.

£10,000. or best offer.
   Car is in Newport, South Wales.

AcemanToo

• View Profile
All sold.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2012, 14:00:30 »
Hi Tracey,
   Would you consider selling the wheels and centres on their own rather than as a package with the car?
   Kind regards,
   Patrick.

quote:
Originally posted by Tracey

The AC Ace Brooklands with a non working roof mentioned by my sister Alison, is for sale.
   I have photos. Condition of bodywork is poor but it's running with MOT to Sept 2012 and Tax March 2012.
   There are a lot of spares to go aswell.
   Full set of wheels, bonnet for South African model,front bumper,some lights and more I can't remember.
   We would like the whole lot taken away,please get in touch.
   tctilley at hotmail.co.uk
   Regards,
   Tracey.

Tracey

• View Profile
All sold.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 17:45:03 »
Yes, make us an offer.

AcemanToo

• View Profile
All sold.
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 17:19:36 »
Hi Tracey,

I'm taking it that the tyres are probably scrap through age - if they are Michelin Pilots there's a good chance that they are too old to be safe even if the tread looks good. There is a date of manufacture on the sidewall of the tyre. Can you give me some idea of the condition of the wheels? For instance, is there bubbling of the paint or damage to the edges of the wheels? Are the plastic pillars on the rear of the wheel centres split? My email address is pandbmoynihan@yahoo.co.uk if you'd like to get in touch with me or my mobile is 07973 268 379 if that is more convenient.

Regards,

Patrick.