Author Topic: 428 Frua Spares  (Read 2376 times)

shep

• View Profile
428 Frua Spares
« on: February 07, 2012, 18:04:54 »
Thanks to Clifford, we now have the German haul of AC 428 spares. There are complete Convertible rear ends at £1000, steel L and R door skins £100, aluminium Convertible boot skins £100, Convertible L and R door window glasses £150, front quarterlights £50, and Fastback rear side windows (little one behind door £50 and large rear quarter window £150)for both L and R. There are 2 heated rear windows £300 and a RHD early type aluminium dashboard £750.There are also numerous pairs of front radiator grills £30 pair. There are some unplated door window frames £150 and a pair of unplated rear light surrounds £150 the pair. Unfortunately the sills which arrived are not for ACs. The Club also has various rear panels for the Convertible and Fastback £300 and a steel Fastback roof £300. The Club has already sold a complete rear end and it will be first come first served. If anyone is restoring a 428 Frua these will save you a fortune in hand made parts, and ensure you have the exact original shape. I will try to produce a fully costed list in the near future for the ACtion magazine. Every owner should at least have a pair of new grills for the Spring! Let me know if I can help by answering any questions you may have.

shep

• View Profile
428 Frua Spares
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 18:09:07 »
PS. Photos can be seen on Cliffordl's post, The 12 days of AC Christmas. The inner arches have also gone.