Author Topic: Frua roadster boot layout  (Read 2817 times)

Emmanueld

• View Profile
Frua roadster boot layout
« on: August 02, 2011, 17:57:04 »
Hi guys, I was wondering if any of you guys with roadsters could post pics of the boot interior? I have seen some cars where the boot is carpeted all the way to the wings like mine and some others with carpeted wood panels. I am not sure what is the correct way to dress up the boot. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Emmanuel[:)]

Damien

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 09:29:32 »
Emmanuel,
   There is a picture of the boot interior of my car on page 3 the CF9 part of the forum.
   By the way, my car is very close to be finished and running nicely with its new 427 engine.  I will post pictures in the coming weeks.

Damien

cliffordl

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 13:42:29 »
Emmanuel, Damiens boot looks completely re-done. Mine is (I think) completely unmolested but currently away at the trimmers (for new hood). From memory it's all finished in shallow ribbed black carpet (which matches the original interior carpet)with two removable panels that cover the spare wheel etc flanked by wells to each side.Fuel tank/rear of car is covered by a flap of material.

Car is due back tomorrow or early next week where upon I will post some photos.

Cliff.

Emmanueld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 17:39:57 »
quote:
Originally posted by cliffordl

Emmanuel, Damiens boot looks completely re-done. Mine is (I think) completely unmolested but currently away at the trimmers (for new hood). From memory it's all finished in shallow ribbed black carpet (which matches the original interior carpet)with two removable panels that cover the spare wheel etc flanked by wells to each side.Fuel tank/rear of car is covered by a flap of material.

Car is due back tomorrow or early next week where upon I will post some photos.

Cliff.

Cliff and Damien thank you. Cliff mine was set up like that with carpet glued to the fender wells. I have a feeling that the boot layout is different whether it's a series I or II. The other green convertible has panels blocking the fender wells and is carpeted with that shallow ribbed black carpet. I have to go back and take more photos.

Emmanuel[:)]