Author Topic: AC Buckland  (Read 12452 times)

michael.boast@btconnect.c

• View Profile
AC Buckland
« on: January 03, 2007, 21:20:38 »
In the late 1970's and early 1980's I owned a white AC Buckland registration MNK 800. At that time there just a few Buckland open tourers based on the AC 2 litre chasis. I have often wonder if this wonderful car has made it to the present time and how many Bucklands are around today. Any news or information would be appriciated. Michael Boast

peterkidner

• View Profile
AC Buckland
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2007, 09:51:01 »
Michael - I own a white Buckland that I have had on blocks for 30 years ! One (a runner) sold at auction in Sherborne Dorset last autumn for I believe around £16,000 if my memory serves me correctly, to a surgeon from Bristol I believe. Also another owner at the auction lives near Bridport, and I also have a distant relative with a stable full of old cars as an investment, which includes a further white Buckland - so there are a few lurking around.

quote:
Originally posted by michael.boast@btconnect.c

In the late 1970's and early 1980's I owned a white AC Buckland registration MNK 800. At that time there just a few Buckland open tourers based on the AC 2 litre chasis. I have often wonder if this wonderful car has made it to the present time and how many Bucklands are around today. Any news or information would be appriciated. Michael Boast

administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
AC Buckland
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2007, 08:46:22 »
The 2002 Buckland Register records that MNK800 (chassis # EL 1591) was last heard of in the West Midlands.  There is no date for the last contact so I'm uncertain when this was - will check with the registrar.

mike smith

• View Profile
AC Buckland
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2007, 23:02:22 »
Peter
    Can you give me details of all the Bucklands you know, including yours, basically I need Reg No
                          Chassis No
                          Engine  No
     It is high time I updated the register!!
                Regards
                   Mike Smith

dsjw1

• View Profile
AC Buckland
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2007, 21:09:31 »
If any of these cars are available for sale please let me know. as stated before my grandfather was intimately involved in the design and building of them. Before i leave this earth I'd like to own one!

Regards

David