Author Topic: 2012 New Year lunch  (Read 3048 times)

14kenyons

• View Profile
2012 New Year lunch
« on: August 25, 2011, 15:10:09 »
Good afternoon, one and all. Surrey Section is proposing to reactivate it's Christmas lunch at The Barley Mow pub in West Horsley. we defer it until January to allow members to recover from Christmas/New Year excess...

It will be on Sunday 29th January 2012 in The Malt House at the rear of the pub. Doors open at 12 noon and we will sit down at 1pm.

Anyone interested in attending, please drop me a line on michaelfrayn@aol.com and I'll put you on the list to get the menu when it becomes available. Cost not yet known, but not a kings ransom.

Look forward to receiving lots of emails!

Regards

Mike Frayn

AC Ace Bristol

• View Profile
2012 New Year lunch
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 18:57:44 »
Mike.

If the Event comes up trumps like My 60th Celebrations last November in The Malt House at the Barley Mow, then you will get a full house.......  Louis did us proud !!

I will start the list.[;)]

ACOC Surrey Group Christmas Bash

Please reserve 2 seats in the Name of  Keith & Julie Lessiter.
   Lets Hope the Surrey Chapter settle into a routine of one Pub on a set Sunday each month. The Group was the Best then became somewhat  fragmented.

Lets start the new year on a firm footing....  Good Luck with the organising.  Looking forward to the usual Christmas Bash one come to expect from the Surrey Group.[^]

Cheers for Now.

Keith.[:)]..[:)]