Author Topic: AC 428 parts available?  (Read 1288 times)

Hans

• View Profile
AC 428 parts available?
« on: December 01, 2022, 15:11:53 »
I'm interested to find out what parts are available for AC 428 cars?
For both convertible and fastback.
Body panels, doors, bonnets, boot lids, glass, chromes, electric looms, suspension
Interior parts, door covers, dashboard, kick panels, etc. etc.
Chassis.........

Does anyone have anything available and if yes - what prices?

terry3000me

• View Profile
Re: AC 428 parts available?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2023, 21:32:28 »
There will be a comprehensive list of 428 Frua parts for sale by the Club in the February 2023 ACtion.
Hope there will something you need in the listing.

Terry

Hans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 20:39:10 »
Oops - Hi Terry,

Not been on the forum in a while (parents house to clear which took a year!).
Now getting back on track on my 428 mess.

Looking through Feb Action....... then noticed it was 2023 not 2024 feb and my copy of that is at my place in Ireland and I'm in UK, so won't get a chance to look at it for a week or so.

Did try to contact Andy Shepherd to go and see the bits in Newmarket but no reply so not sure how I go about making an appointment to get there so I know what could help my project?

Look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
James

shep

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2024, 21:56:44 »
Hi Hans, or is it James?

Sorry but I checked my emails and can't find any reference to your request for parts. I have had a number of exchanges of email with James P but he was looking to sell parts from 3 Frua chassis. I wonder if you have my correct email address which is published in ACtion and has never changed. As Terry said there was a spares list in the Feb 2023 ACtion and if you would like to send me a list of parts you need I can quickly confirm what is available either from the Club or from other sources. As I'm sure you know, we ACOC officers are all unpaid for our services to the Club and its members. The Essex barn is over 3 hours drive from my home so any visit is likely to involve 8 or 9 hours which is a big commitment for me. If you would like to meet me there with a trailer, I will be happy to give my time to help load any you parts you need once we confirm they are available and we have sorted out payment.

Good to hear you are cracking on with your project and I will be happy to confirm progress in the Frua register if you let me know chassis number etc.   Andy.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2024, 22:17:03 by shep »