Author Topic: Membership fee payment  (Read 40250 times)

ANF289

• View Profile
Membership fee payment
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2011, 15:04:00 »
quote:
Originally posted by DGoose

Pay-pal is ready now but to get maximum benefit from this payment option we will be launching a new mini e-commerce website / payment portal.

Site is ready now and will allow you to purchase New Membership or Membership Renewal but I need to get sign off from the other council members prior to the site going live.
   Would expect this to happen shortly after our next meeting (28th July)

David

Now that we have on-line electronic bill pay for club membership (thank you David!), is it possible to generate a confirmation e-mail containing a membership payment receipt, a note that the current issue of Action is on the way, and most importantly the password to the members section?  Membership may have its privileges, but you need access to the inside cover of Action to get it.  It would be nice if instant payment resulted in instant access.   Just a thought…

On a related note, it would be interesting to hear if electronic bill pay resulted in a blip in new membership, or renewals for that matter.

DGoose

• View Profile
Membership fee payment
« Reply #136 on: September 02, 2011, 16:06:59 »
Art,

Membership renewal gratefully received and magazine etc on its way.

Unfortunately your order coincided with our membership secretary being on Holiday, Florida I believe so a bit of a drive but he could have saved the postage!!

You would have received emails and payment confirmation from me (acocsubs@aol.com) and yes I could include login details and password within those emails.

Feedback much appreciated, I will add additional info in the future.

To address your query regarding use of the electronic facility
   I thinks its fair to say that business has been rather slow !
   Not a busy time of year for renewals or new membership so I would expect a more significant uptake came March / April next year.

David